This unit has 1/8" (3.5mm) Mini Locking for Sennheiser transmitters and is best used with our Sennheiser wireless kits.
Only one tenth of an inch in diameter, the B6 is the smallest lavalier in the world and outperforms microphones many times its size.
The changeable protective caps provide moisture resistance and color options and let you shape the frequency response for different situations or to match other microphones.
The B6 lavalier microphone is outfitted with specified connector and supplied with a windscreen, set of three protective caps, set of two tie clips (black and white), and carrying case.
- All-purpose, rugged, affordable lavalier that is easy to hide
- Easily hidden in hair/costumes or glued on performers' faces in film, theater and broadcast
- Also suited for news anchors, interviews, lecturers, churches, schools and general lavalier applications
- Low distortion at SPL up to 150dB on 48V Phantom Power
- Field-selectable HF response caps
- Kevlar cable and ultra-thin diaphragm combine to set a new standard for low handling noise
- Highest-quality audio available in a lavalier mic
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
Style & Comfort
- Smaller than the cable of other lavaliers at only .1" (2.5mm) diameter
- Comes is six colors to blend with clothing and skin tones.
- Easily hides in plain sight by swapping colored caps to match button hole, sweater weave or skin tone. Use a felt-tip marker to color the white caps to get an exceptional match.
- Built to withstand perspiration and makeup, for use in hair or on the body
- Protective cap is easily removed for cleaning or replacement when clogged with makeup
- Kevlar-reinforced cable withstands punishment