Doing so will remove all items from your cart.
4 Day rentalClick to change rental period
(Price includes standard round-trip shipping)
The Kessler "Hercules 2.0" Head is the new and improved version of Kessler's ultra strong, solid aluminum pan / tilt head. Originally designed specifically for use with Kessler Crane®, the “Hercules 2.0” now has panning drag control. Mounts to your tripod using a 100mm levelable ball mount. No quick plate is used to mount your crane to the "Hercules 2.0", so you get an ultra stable connection.
The “Hercules 2.0” features revolutionary Bio-Glide™ technology for extremely smooth pan and tilt movement and spring assisted drag control. Tilt can be pin locked, so the “Hercules 2.0” functions as a Fluid Swivel™. Also has a positionable handle and built-in bullseye level. Utilizing Bio-Glide™ technology and unrivaled 150 lbs weight capacity, the “Hercules 2.0” out performs the normal fluid heads.
If you are an iPhone owner you will appreciate Kessler's awesome iPhone app.
- Bio-Glide™ technology for pan / tilt movement that is smoother than a typical "fluid" head.
- Locking pan & tilt drag control.
- Vertical pin lock. Locks out vertical tilt, so head can be used like a Fluid Swivel™.
- Adjustable handle.
- Built-in bullseye level.
- Mounts to tripod with 100mm ball or 75mm ring.
- Optional quick plate available for direct camera to head mounting.
- Unrivaled weight capacity of 150 lbs. (68 kg)
- Weight: 7 lbs. (3.18 kg)