The Oracle Controller is an advanced programable unit for driving motion control time lapse movements. The Oracle allows you to record complex movements via the multi-directional joystick then play it back at a set interval. Programming is very easy via the SmartLapse feature.
ORACLE Supported Features & Specifications:
- Backlit LCD display with menu and setting values.
- Fully adjustable controls for Max Speed, Dampening, & Dead Band.
- Movement Recording / Memory Function with three memory banks.
- Battery meter for ORACLE battery
- SmartLapse WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Timelapse mode
- Assignable Premium Multi-Function Joystick controls
- Intervalometer capable of 0.25 sec exposure time for fast shutter (if camera can support the frame rate)
- 2nd axis control while in "Slider" Mode. Control slide and one axis of Revolution Head or Turntable with one ORACLE controller.
- Cabling is CAT5 / CAT6 cable with RJ45 connectors (standard network cable). NO EXPENSIVE PROPRIETARY CABLES!!
- Powered by standard AC power supply with wall plug or included 12v DC adapter and ION battery pack.
Included in this bundle:
1 - elektraDRIVE Motor Mount for Stealth/CineSlider
1 - elektraDRIVE 500 Series Motor Pod (516:1)
1 - ORACLE Controller (v3 SL)
1 - Kessler ION 12v (9.6 Ah) Battery Pack
All necessary cables
If you are an iPhone owner you will appreciate Kessler's awesome iPhone app.