- Steadicam Merlin is out of stock. Please remove the item from your cart to continue.
Prices include standard round trip shipping costs
The Steadicam Merlin offers light, agile, seamless shooting for today's videographer.
Ultra-light and ultra-compact, the Steadicam Merlin allows you to keep up with the action more easily than ever.
Designed by Garrett Brown, the inventor of the original Steadicam Jr, the Merlin is the next generation hand held Steadicam system.
The Steadicam Merlin is half the weight and four times as stable as the JR. Yet, it can move as smoothly as the big $60,000 rigs used in Hollywood.
- DV Compatible
- Exclusive 6-Bearing Metal Gimbal Assembly
- "Folding Caliper" Hinge
- Patented 3-axis Gimbal Handle
- Weighs less than 12.8 oz
- Supports cameras from 0.5 to 5 lbs (up to 7.5 lbs with arm and vest)
- Affordable cost
- Quick release mount
- Ultra-compact folded design
- Aluminum alloy upper and lower spars
Please visit manufacturers web site for more info here
Click here for pdf version of the manual.