A gimbal head balances your camera and lens at their natural centre of gravity. If you try to use a large telephoto lens and camera on a ballhead you have to fight the natural tendency of the equipment to want to tip over due to gravity. The ballhead will balance the lens only when the centre of gravity is directly vertical over the ballhead, as soon as it moves it will want to fall. Ballhead designers implement friction and all sorts of fancy elliptical gizmos to fight gravity. This is like using a screwdriver to hammer a nail. Wrong tool, wrong job. Tension control is not necessary because your camera and lens CANNOT flop over. You can move a 600mm F4 lens with one finger. Put yourself in the drivers seat and take a Jobu Design Gimbal Head for a spin, you will be like a machine gunner at the control!
Thank you for browsing our selection of gear we have for sale. Please note these important points regarding our used gear.
- The gear is used. We are not selling new gear. This is gear that is coming out of our rental inventory.
- All of our gear is well cared for. The gear we are selling is generally 12 to 18 months old.
- Lens hoods are NOT included with your purchase.
- Cameras include a battery and charger.
- We will do our best to include the original box with the gear but there are times where that may not be possible.
- Included with your purchase is a two year aftermarket warranty for all lenses or a two year aftermarket warranty for all camera bodies.
- Shipping to you via UPS Ground is also included in the sale price and a signature is required upon delivery.
- We will do our best to get the gear to you as quickly as possible but we can not guarantee a certain delivery date or for overnight if you are in a rush.
- Please understand that we cannot honor requests for payment plans.
Feel free to give us a ring if you have any questions at 877-578-4777