We've all see 'that' shot of the bride and groom dancing at the reception and suddenly the camera is racing around them or when the bride is walking up to the groom on a pretty, 'golden hour' hill for the first look and the camera follows her seamlessly. Introducing the Glidecam systems. This handheld camera stabilizer transforms your hard to watch, shaky camera footage into a hypnotically smooth movement that makes your camera seem to "float". Be sure to do some curls and pushups before lifting this bad boy, though. Though it's not typically to be used throughout the whole day, quick 20 second captures can make you wish you worked out. The HD 2000 has a load capacity of 2-6 lbs. Camera a bit heavier? Check out the HD-4000 that has a load capacity of 4-10lbs.
Thank you for browsing our selection of gear we have for sale. Please note these important points regarding our used gear.
- The gear is used. We are not selling new gear. This is gear that is coming out of our rental inventory.
- All of our gear is well cared for. The gear we are selling is generally 12 to 18 months old.
- Lens hoods are NOT included with your purchase.
- Cameras include a battery and charger.
- We will do our best to include the original box with the gear but there are times where that may not be possible.
- Included with your purchase is a two year aftermarket warranty for all lenses or a two year aftermarket warranty for all camera bodies.
- Shipping to you via UPS Ground is also included in the sale price and a signature is required upon delivery.
- We will do our best to get the gear to you as quickly as possible but we can not guarantee a certain delivery date or for overnight if you are in a rush.
- Please understand that we cannot honor requests for payment plans.
Feel free to give us a ring if you have any questions at 877-578-4777