For every off-camera or remote flash you'll use, you will need a PX Receiver. Although the PX receivers and Transmitters are compatible with both Canon and Nikon, each receiver comes with a mounting bracket that is specific to either Canon or Nikon flashes. This unit is configured for use with Canon flashes.
Out of the box the system is configured for Canon.
Please note that you will need a PX Transmitter if you don't have one.
Please be sure to read through the online documentation at www.radiopopper.com on how to sync the transmitters & receivers. It's easy to do, but you'll want the manual by your side!
Click here for pdf version of the PX System manual.
Here is a short video about the PX System from RadioPopper team.
Thank you for browsing our selection of gear we have for sale. Please note these important points regarding our used gear.
- The gear is used. We are not selling new gear. This is gear that is coming out of our rental inventory.
- All of our gear is well cared for. The gear we are selling is generally 12 to 18 months old.
- Lens hoods are NOT included with your purchase.
- Cameras include a battery and charger.
- We will do our best to include the original box with the gear but there are times where that may not be possible.
- Included with your purchase is a two year aftermarket warranty for all lenses or a two year aftermarket warranty for all camera bodies.
- Shipping to you via UPS Ground is also included in the sale price and a signature is required upon delivery.
- We will do our best to get the gear to you as quickly as possible but we can not guarantee a certain delivery date or for overnight if you are in a rush.
- Please understand that we cannot honor requests for payment plans.
Feel free to give us a ring if you have any questions at 877-578-4777