Looking for the ultimate "L" Series long telephoto zoom lens for outdoor situations? This is the one. It’s great for air shows and outdoor daylight sports. Keep in mind, it’s a push/pull zoom and at f/4.5 on the short end and f/5.6 on the long end, it’s not a fast lens. But the IS works great and the image quality is excellent.
The Image Stabilizer has two modes and it is compatible with Canon's 1.4x and 2.0x Tele-Converters, although the auto focus will not work with the 2x.
Thank you for browsing our selection of gear we have for sale. Please note these important points regarding our used gear.
- The gear is used. We are not selling new gear. This is gear that is coming out of our rental inventory.
- All of our gear is well cared for. The gear we are selling is generally 12 to 18 months old.
- Lens hoods are NOT included with your purchase.
- Cameras include a battery and charger.
- We will do our best to include the original box with the gear but there are times where that may not be possible.
- Included with your purchase is a two year aftermarket warranty for all lenses or a two year aftermarket warranty for all camera bodies.
- Shipping to you via UPS Ground is also included in the sale price and a signature is required upon delivery.
- We will do our best to get the gear to you as quickly as possible but we can not guarantee a certain delivery date or for overnight if you are in a rush.
- Please understand that we cannot honor requests for payment plans.
Feel free to give us a ring if you have any questions at 877-578-4777