The Steadicam Merlin offers light, agile, seamless shooting for today's videographer.
Ultra-light and ultra-compact, the Steadicam Merlin allows you to keep up with the action more easily than ever.
Designed by Garrett Brown, the inventor of the original Steadicam Jr, the Merlin is the next generation hand held Steadicam system.
The Steadicam Merlin is half the weight and four times as stable as the JR. Yet, it can move as smoothly as the big $60,000 rigs used in Hollywood.
- DV Compatible
- Exclusive 6-Bearing Metal Gimbal Assembly
- "Folding Caliper" Hinge
- Patented 3-axis Gimbal Handle
- Weighs less than 12.8 oz
- Supports cameras from 0.5 to 5 lbs (up to 7.5 lbs with arm and vest)
- Affordable cost
- Quick release mount
- Ultra-compact folded design
- Aluminum alloy upper and lower spars
Please visit manufacturers web site for more info here
Click here for pdf version of the manual.
Thank you for browsing our selection of gear we have for sale. Please note these important points regarding our used gear.
- The gear is used. We are not selling new gear. This is gear that is coming out of our rental inventory.
- All of our gear is well cared for. The gear we are selling is generally 12 to 18 months old.
- Lens hoods are NOT included with your purchase.
- Cameras include a battery and charger.
- We will do our best to include the original box with the gear but there are times where that may not be possible.
- Included with your purchase is a two year aftermarket warranty for all lenses or a two year aftermarket warranty for all camera bodies.
- Shipping to you via UPS Ground is also included in the sale price and a signature is required upon delivery.
- We will do our best to get the gear to you as quickly as possible but we can not guarantee a certain delivery date or for overnight if you are in a rush.
- Please understand that we cannot honor requests for payment plans.
Feel free to give us a ring if you have any questions at 877-578-4777