If your top priority is buttery-smooth bokeh, look no further. This lens is not for the faint of heart, it's little big, a little heavy, but a lot awesome. It opens all the way up to 1.2 for extreme low light situations with an end result of amazingly smooth out of focus areas. The 85L One-Point-Butter falls into the high-risk/ high-reward camp and we wouldn't have it any other way; the AF can be a bit slow with all that pretty glass to move around, but when you nail it, you REALLY nail it. Stop this guy down to f/2.0 for some razor-sharp subjects and dreamy backgrounds. Pop it on to a 1.6x crop-factor camera and it becomes a 135mm focal length, fantastic for portraits whether you rock a full-frame or a cropped sensor. This lens truly earns its spot among Canon’s “Holy Trinity of Primes.”
Thank you for browsing our selection of gear we have for sale. Please note these important points regarding our used gear.
- The gear is used. We are not selling new gear. This is gear that is coming out of our rental inventory.
- All of our gear is well cared for. The gear we are selling is generally 12 to 18 months old.
- Lens hoods are NOT included with your purchase.
- Cameras include a battery and charger.
- We will do our best to include the original box with the gear but there are times where that may not be possible.
- Included with your purchase is a two year aftermarket warranty for all lenses or a two year aftermarket warranty for all camera bodies.
- Shipping to you via UPS Ground is also included in the sale price and a signature is required upon delivery.
- We will do our best to get the gear to you as quickly as possible but we can not guarantee a certain delivery date or for overnight if you are in a rush.
- Please understand that we cannot honor requests for payment plans.
Feel free to give us a ring if you have any questions at 877-578-4777