Extending a lenses focal length by a factor of 1.4x, Extender EF 1.4X III incorporates phenomenal optical performance with minimal chromatic aberration and is a perfect complement to many of Canon super telephoto lenses. It features a built-in microcomputer for seamless communication among camera body, lens and extender; features careful lens placement and coatings to minimize ghosting and flare and even has a new Fluorine coating that keeps soiling, smears and fingerprints to a minimum. An integral part of many professional systems, Extender EF 1.4X III maintains high standards not only optically, but also in terms of rugged, dustproof and water resistant construction. In other words, it's wicked awesome.
Note: This lens is only compatible with fixed focal length L-series lenses 135mm and over, as well as the EF 70-200/2.8L, EF 70-200/2.8L IS II, EF 70-200/4LIS, and EF 100-400/4.5-5.6L.
Thank you for browsing our selection of gear we have for sale. Please note these important points regarding our used gear.
- The gear is used. We are not selling new gear. This is gear that is coming out of our rental inventory.
- All of our gear is well cared for. The gear we are selling is generally 12 to 18 months old.
- Lens hoods are NOT included with your purchase.
- Cameras include a battery and charger.
- We will do our best to include the original box with the gear but there are times where that may not be possible.
- Included with your purchase is a two year aftermarket warranty for all lenses or a two year aftermarket warranty for all camera bodies.
- Shipping to you via UPS Ground is also included in the sale price and a signature is required upon delivery.
- We will do our best to get the gear to you as quickly as possible but we can not guarantee a certain delivery date or for overnight if you are in a rush.
- Please understand that we cannot honor requests for payment plans.
Feel free to give us a ring if you have any questions at 877-578-4777