The longest lens in Canon’s “Holy Trinity of Primes,” the 135L f/2 is one our favorites. Amazing bokeh (out of focus area of an image) and very sharp wide open, this lens is a fantastic portrait lens when used on a full-frame camera. It can get a little tight with a 1.6x crop-sensor camera, behaving more like a 200mm; great for weddings, but a little long for full body portraits. It has super quick auto-focus, and an incredibly sexy front glass element. Considering the 135L opens all the way up to 2.0, one full stop faster than a 2.8 lens (twice as much light!) it’s a remarkably light and compact lens, no bicep curls necessary!
Thank you for browsing our selection of gear we have for sale. Please note these important points regarding our used gear.
- The gear is used. We are not selling new gear. This is gear that is coming out of our rental inventory.
- All of our gear is well cared for. The gear we are selling is generally 12 to 18 months old.
- Lens hoods are NOT included with your purchase.
- Cameras include a battery and charger.
- We will do our best to include the original box with the gear but there are times where that may not be possible.
- Included with your purchase is a two year aftermarket warranty for all lenses or a two year aftermarket warranty for all camera bodies.
- Shipping to you via UPS Ground is also included in the sale price and a signature is required upon delivery.
- We will do our best to get the gear to you as quickly as possible but we can not guarantee a certain delivery date or for overnight if you are in a rush.
- Please understand that we cannot honor requests for payment plans.
Feel free to give us a ring if you have any questions at 877-578-4777