Color and contrast out of this lens are phenomenal! Build quality is fantastic; it’s definitely built like a tank. When shooting this lens wide-open, the depth-of-field can be remarkably thin, so be ready for it. We suggest taking some time with all large aperture lenses so you can learn how to control the insanely thin depth-of-field. Very much like the 85L, this can be a high-risk high-reward lens. You will get some shots out of focus when shooting wide-open, but the shots you nail will be spectacular. No other Canon 50mm is this sharp at such large apertures. This lens is one of my personal favorites. Is it that much better than the 50 f/1.4? Why yes, yes it is.
Thank you for browsing our selection of gear we have for sale. Please note these important points regarding our used gear.
- The gear is used. We are not selling new gear. This is gear that is coming out of our rental inventory.
- All of our gear is well cared for. The gear we are selling is generally 12 to 18 months old.
- Lens hoods are NOT included with your purchase.
- Cameras include a battery and charger.
- We will do our best to include the original box with the gear but there are times where that may not be possible.
- Included with your purchase is a two year aftermarket warranty for all lenses or a two year aftermarket warranty for all camera bodies.
- Shipping to you via UPS Ground is also included in the sale price and a signature is required upon delivery.
- We will do our best to get the gear to you as quickly as possible but we can not guarantee a certain delivery date or for overnight if you are in a rush.
- Please understand that we cannot honor requests for payment plans.
Feel free to give us a ring if you have any questions at 877-578-4777