The 35L f/1.4 rightfully holds a spot in Canon's playfully nicknamed "Holy Trinity of Primes." This lens, along with the 85L f/1.2 and 135L f/2, delivers exceptional image quality in a relatively small package. 35mm is a fantastic focal length for a full-frame camera like the 5DII/III, slightly wider than a 50mm makes it a great walk-around lens. When paired with a 1.6x crop-sensor camera like the 7D or 60D, it behaves more like a 50mm prime would behave on a full frame camera. With a maximum aperture of 1.4, the 35L lets in 4 times as much light (2 stops) as an f/2.8 lens. This is a great thing for wedding photographers, as they can tell you, sometimes light can be at a premium in super-dark churches and receptions. The 35L's contrast and clarity are top notch, right on par with other Canon L series lenses.
Thank you for browsing our selection of gear we have for sale. Please note these important points regarding our used gear.
- The gear is used. We are not selling new gear. This is gear that is coming out of our rental inventory.
- All of our gear is well cared for. The gear we are selling is generally 12 to 18 months old.
- Lens hoods are NOT included with your purchase.
- Cameras include a battery and charger.
- We will do our best to include the original box with the gear but there are times where that may not be possible.
- Included with your purchase is a two year aftermarket warranty for all lenses or a two year aftermarket warranty for all camera bodies.
- Shipping to you via UPS Ground is also included in the sale price and a signature is required upon delivery.
- We will do our best to get the gear to you as quickly as possible but we can not guarantee a certain delivery date or for overnight if you are in a rush.
- Please understand that we cannot honor requests for payment plans.
Feel free to give us a ring if you have any questions at 877-578-4777